FR: How do you escalate from a kiss to a lay?

Last night, I was drinking with a girl friend, her hb 8 friend and another hb8 with her girlfriend---who came later in the night. I enjoyed the whole night because it was the first time that I was in control. The night was mine, the place was mine and the girls were mine.



Anyway, my target was the HB8. She had a very cute face, nice set of boobs and a very cute butt. When my friend introduced me to HB8, I immediately used the "mnemonics" opener which I read from the "Rules of the Game". It triggered IOI's like the wrist scratch, lean forward, hair brush and cheek scratch. I continued on by controlling the conversation and making everybody laugh(DHV).

From time to time, I would leave the table without asking there permission to smoke or go to the restroom---I don't know what it's called but I learned it from "The Jeffy Show", It was supposed to do something which I also forgot.


After a few hours of continually laughing, I accidentally isolated her by asking her to smoke with me outside. When we stepped out of the bar, it was game on.I used the ring finger technique this triggered more IOI's. She enjoyed it and even told me, that it was very accurate. I replied "Really?! Your just saying that to make me feel better because this is boring for you" She punched on the arm. I followed it up with comfort building questions about her siblings, parents and her goals etc. Proceeded with a new routine I learned, "The Cube". I've been practicing it with some of my "girl-friends" and it was amazing. I wondered if it would work with her.

So I asked her this, "Have you heard of "The Cube"? It's a game that can help me know you better. I also wanted to test it's accuracy. Game?" She said yes. I made her close her eyes and then immediately proceeded with "The Cube". I felt nervous and excited because I don't know if it will work or not but atleast I tried. CUBE... LADDER... HORSE... FLOWERS... STORM... During the whole exercise, I was looking at her facial expression and body language, she was weird ed out with what we were doing.

DONE... I gave her my analysis. She was surprised. She told me that it was accurate and amazing that it actually showed her personality. Wheeww... I felt relieve and happy but more importantly amazed. Afterwards, she was hugging me, touching my shoulder and even letting me touch inner thigh.We went back inside and I started negging her a from time to time. Her friends came, this is an HB8 and her girlfriend(sayang super ganda niya). I immediately engaged them by giving a welcoming shot. Once again, I owned them.

Dadada...Dadada.. Dadadadada... After a while, I invited my friend and HB8 for a smoke. HB8 was still giving off IOI's which excited me. I took off my polo shirt where I wore white undershirts. I asked the two girls to fold my sleeves, they obliged. She was doing it wrong, so I negged her. We pulled out sticks of cigarette, they lit there's and HB 8 lit mine. At this point, I was telling my friend that she owed me a friendly kiss on the lips because of a favor I did before. I told her that we would pinky swear that we wouldn't get any funny ideas about the kiss and we will still be friends. She kissed me. HB8 saw it and reacted in a playful manner by punching my arm.(I wanted to say that she was next. Though I hesitated.) We ran out of cigarette so HB8 and my friend decided to go back in but I called her and pulled to a where we could buy cigarettes. She lit hers, she lit mine. I immediately started to build comfort again and after a while I felt like kissing her. Decided to escalate and proceed with the K-Close. At this point, I was so fucking nervous that I don't know what to do.

Then I just came up with this.This is not an original but I read this somewhere.

ME:(reaching out my hand)How do you hold hands with your boyfriends?
HB8:(held mine)
ME:(extending my arms wide) How do you hug your boyfriends?
HB8:(She obliged on her own free will)
ME:(Turning right cheeks towards her) How do you kiss your boyfriends on the cheek?
HB8:(She obliged and I was surprised)

At this point, I was excited to go for it.

ME:(Facing her straight on while making hard eye contact) How do you kiss your boyfriend on the lips?
HB8:(I held her head, moved forward slowly and she went for the kiss)

The kiss not too much, it was just a peck.

ME: Is that how you kiss your boyfriend?

She looked surprised. I told her to do it again. Kissed her left cheek, she returned the favor. Kissed her right cheek, she returned the favor and then I faced her straight on slowly moving forward then gave me a better kiss.

We became sweet but I felt that the incident made her feel awkward. She hugged me from behind and I smelled her hair and neck. It was intoxicating. We want back inside. She acted different. She was drunk and looking at other guys in the room. I did not show any reaction. I kept of doing what I was doing at the start of the night, making the whole room mine. But at some point, I felt uncomfortable with what she was doing. A small voice in my head started asking if Is she was trying to make me jealous? Is this one of those HB test? I'm not sure. 80% of my friend are girls but I still can't figure them out. Did I make her feel awkward after the kiss? What should I do? I also wanted to get a lay. How do I initiate making out with her? How do I escalate from there? What are the things that I need to do?

I need honest suggestions and advice leave a comment or message over at twitter. I'm outta here bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment