#5 Choosing my Superhero Outfit

Being a PUA is like superhero. When you into state you become invinsible.


My Fifth Style Life Challenge: Go to the suggested clothing store from day 4 and ask the helpful saleslady to put together a complete outfit for me.

To cut it short, I went to Giordano, asked the friendliest looking saleslady to pick a complete outfit for me and did a fashion show for the whole store. 
Before I even started the Style Life Challenge, I planned my makeover, daily personal hygiene routine and exercise program for the whole year.  The style life challenge is a blessing at the same time a wake up call. For  my 23 years of my existence, I cared less about my grooming, posture, hair and fashion. It was just now, when I decided to become a superhero, read  "Double Your Dating" by David Deangelo and started the Style Life Challenge, that I realized I should follow my routine diligently. 

To continue with my superhero outfit shopping, I tried 5 shirts before I could finally pick one. The friendly sales lady was very helpful, although she wanted me to wear a polo-shirt with a huge logo which is totally not my thing. I was able to buy one plain gray shirt, thanked the friendly sales lady and went home to try out my new shirt.

When I got home, I looked for the best pair of tapered pants to complete my superhero outfit. Did a fashion show in front of my mirror and realized I needed to accessorize my super hero outfit. Up-Up-And-Away! The next day, I went out to buy a ring and two bracelets. My Superhero Outfit is almost complete, I just needed to find a good pair of shades to complete my superhero makeover.


Is it a BIRD? a PLANE? No it's me PIMPED out!


The following day, I turned on my favorite music, took a bath, shaved, wore my superhero outfit and Dougied my way out of the house. So there I was off to the mall to test my superhero makeover, What will happen? How will people react? Will they be mesmerized by the pimped out me?


Yes they did, I got IOI's every time I walk pass a lady. SUCCESS! I can't wait for my 6th Style Life Challenge.


I'm outta here bitches. Up-Up-And-Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment